Hi,

I got this below mentioned error when i tried to change the string
size of the EDT AccountNum from 20 to 150. Can anyone please tell me
what would be the impact of such a change and what will happen if all
the tables using this EDT have more than 1 lakh records?

error:
The total, internal size of the records in your joined SELECT
statement is 37264 bytes, but Microsoft Dynamics is by default
performance-tuned not to exceed 24576 bytes.
It is strongly recommended that you split your table(s) into smaller
units.
Alternatively, you have to specify a 'Buffer size' value of 37 Kbytes
or higher in the 'SQL' tab page in the Microsoft Dynamics
Configuration Utility. The default value is 24 Kbytes.
Exit Microsoft Dynamics immediately, and follow the directives above.
Use of the table(s) will cause unpredictable results.

Thanks in advance!

Suchitra