About standard cost and inventory close - you can still run the
inventory close with standard cost in AX2009. It is actually
recommended that you still run it. The difference is that it is no
longer mandatory if only using standard cost.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell"