thanks meena. i got the solution but can u tell me first should be
run this form or after completing the workflow configuration,,,

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, meena lakshmanan
<lakme...@...> wrote:

> Hi Neeraj,
>
> You have to run the tutorial_ workflow processor apart
from tutorial_event processor to run the workflow. If youdo this,you
will get the pending approval details provided if you complete the
other setups as per the book.