Hello,
need more info on InventTrans table.
There are fields :
- QtySettled
- CostAmountSettled
- ValueOpen
What are exactly those fields for?
On what actions does these fields usually updated?

I have one weird transaction, my PO already invoiced and it has only 1 item for
qty 376.50 (stated in PO lines and invoice), postin ginvoice one time only, not
partial. But when I check to InventTrans there are 2 transaction (2 records)
each with qty, 143.9 and 1026.1, the first one with those above fields updated
and the second record with those above fields empty. Both status are Purchased.
I don't know where this transaction come from and how to fixed it?
and is it related to those field, which is one is filled, one empty?

Thanks in advance,
Anton