Hi,

We have faced this problem already. Reinstall the worklow and .net components
for AX.
Read through carefully the official install guide of workflow and do in order
everything like written there.
How many companies are you running this workflow in the application?
If there is more than one, than chack the administration of batches, whether
for your chosen company exists any running batches. Because during isntall and
setup, when you let the WF config wizzar run, it creates batch for that company
where you currently logged in. If you have multiple companies, than you have to
create manually for that company batches, because the wizzard havent done it...

If it is enough for you, than you can use this tutorial wf batch, mentioned
below, for demo purposes it is enough. For live or customer testing it wont be
enough.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers,
Andras