From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nanukuttan
rinish
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:17 PM
To: Axapta
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error while upgrading

Hi All,

         I am trying to upgrade from Ax 3.0 to Ax2009.As a first step I was
running the AxDbUpgrade.exe file..But while doing this I got the following
errors.

"     SqlState 24000, NativeError 0: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver]Invalid cursor state

SqlState 24000, NativeError 0: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid
cursor state

SqlState S0002, NativeError 208: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]Invalid object name 'UpgradeColumns'.

SqlState 37000, NativeError 8180: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]Statement(s) could not be prepared.

Cannot read the list of columns to be upgraded.   "

I am using win2003 server in both the computer where Ax3.0 and Ax2009 are
installed.
Both AX DataBase are in SQL2005, hosted in two different system inside the
n/w
and the DB names are AxDB3.0 and AXDB2009.

I hope someone would have come across this problem and hoping that you would
have fixed it .If so please let me know how to overcome this one ...please
help me...

Regards

Rinish.N

  _____

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.yahoo.com/invi
te/> them now.