Hi,

you copy the usr layer to 2009 as described in the upgrade guide (page 20) ?

Michael

From: nanukuttan rinish
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:03 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Error while upgrading

      Hi All,

           I have a boubt in the AxDbUpgrade tool ... I have upgraded the
database...but I have a problem now. I am not able to view any tables in Ax2009
which is upgraded from Ax3.0.  The tabels are created in "user layer" in AX
3.0. But i can view all the other default tabels which ware in AX3.0.

      Please can anyone suggest me how i can bring those tables into Ax2009.

      Regards

      Rinish.N