Hi,

Sad, but true what James mentioned about MS capabilities, however this can be
differ from country to country... we can talk and discuss very-very much about
this situation, and making what-if scenarios, but I think it is useless.
Shaming and blaming is everyones own privilege, but leads no further on the way
;)

Subbu, I suggest you also to find a partner and use them for at least in
technical questions, and or application enhancement and development also. A
good and proper developed application can worth any prizes ;) quick and dirty
solutions always cost twice for client/users/consultants/developers/managers.

Best regards,
Andras

ps: im also from the other side of the fence

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell" <djf1...@...>