Thanks Khaled

I look forward to exploring possible ways with you and the rest :)

I just messed up my VPC's IIS trying to get the new customer sign up to work
for EP :( So will only be able to get back to playing around with this on
Monday when I get to the office and I get the original VPC image restored on
the Hyper-V server (for those considering using Hyper-V I can highly recommend
it in terms of minimal hassle getting any MS released VPC's up and running ...
and at pretty much normal speed :)))) )

Thanks
James

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Khaled Moustafa