Hi,
Please any one let me know. How to generate automated bank reconciliation?

Specifically we are looking for bank statement information should be imported
from electronic statement files using a flexible import process and it should
do the comparison of entries(check details) made in AX.

Now we are doing this manually tallying AX entry with bank statements. We need
to do automation on this to reduce manual hours. Automated matching can be used
to reconcile the majority of transactions with the minimum of effort.

Please any one let me know the solution for this.

Thanks,
Vinoth