Hi Vinoth,

This should be fairly a stright task.

1. Do you have the ability of getting the bank statement as a softcopy?.
Ideally, one has to login to bank portal, download all the paid cheques for the
samebank account.

2. Create an excel sheet with just the check numbers. if its a
wire/ACH/EFT/DFT/GIRO, you should have a paymentreference number  to tie back
to BankaccountTrans record. If its a check payment, you should have a check#.

3. When you are about to do bank reconcilation, you will be

  1. Creating a  bank statement under Bank - Select the bank account -
functions- account reconcilation.

   2. on the account transactions, ask your developer to create a button to
check the flag on each bank transaction record. And also, make sure that when
you select each record, the program should also calculate the reconciled
records and the closing and opening balances correctly.

Sample of the code will be

  BankAccountTransTbl.AccountStatement       =
bankAccountStatement.AccountStatementNum;
        BankAccountTransTbl.AccountStatementDate   =
bankAccountStatement.AccountStatementDate;
        BankAccountTransTbl.Included = Noyes::Yes;
        BankAccountTransTbl.update();
        element.updateAmountCleared();

And if you need more details, please send me a private email. I have well
versed knowledge in electronic banking and positive payments.