Thanks Sumit and Santosh for your help.

I did checked all the seetings like folder ownerships, file ownerships..  and
found the ownership is assigned to the same AD account ( amar_senapati) only. I
am logging into AX 2009 using this account. The XML document file also using
the same account.

I am still getting the same error ......

Regards,
Amar

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Sumit Loya <loya.su...@...>