Amar,

By default you would have checked
Users(amar_senapati\Users)in security tab to full control.
But this would still have an issue.

Instead Add your user again under Security Tab and give full privilages. Do the
same for the xML file also.
Special permission needs to be given only for xML before Inbound processing is
performed.

1) Right click on xML >> pROPERTIES >> Advanced >>(Under Advanced Security for
the xML) >> Click Owner Tab and select the user which was created under
security Tab recently.

This should indeed resolve your issue. Please revert back if you have any
concerns.

Thanks
Santosh.R

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "amar_senapati2000"