HI,

I have a question....do i need to install any workflow runtime components ....

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, Anitha E <mail2eani...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Anitha E <mail2eani...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] workflow approve step
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 8:54 AM

Hi,

Please check if workflow has been installed in other user`s machine to whom you
have sent the request.

I tried executing the WF without tutorial form and it worked.So it is not
mandatory to run the form.

If you have configured "Administration -> SetUp->WorkflowInfrastruct ure
Configuration Wizard" properly , WF process will happen without any
interruption.
You should define a valid workflow runtime URL in the above form. Then click
"Validate". Check the below steps.

c.1) Give a valid Workflow Runtime URL.
If your Workflow server is using SSL ,then the URL is
https://ServerName: PortNumber/ MicrosoftDynamic sAX50.
If your Workflow Server is not using SSL , the the URL is
http://ServerName: PortNumber/ MicrosoftDynamic sAX50.
Click “Validate” to check the URL. If the URL is valid, then you can see the
following infolog.

Else check the following settings in Administative Tools

In this case the valid workflow Runtime URL is
http://Son1823: 80/MicrosoftDyna micsWorkflow50

                      Mail me if you still face any difficulties.

Regards,
Anitha