From: Ehtasham ur Rahman <ehtashamrah...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need Urgent Help!
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 12:37 AM

Dear Champs!

I am facing some problems in filterization.
Let me clear the scenario to you:

On the Table level "TimeSheet" table had the relation with "EmploymentInformat
ion" on "EmployeeId"

I have a form "DailyTimeSheet" with two datasources:
1) TimeSheet
2) EmploymentInformati on

Datasource "TimeSheet" has the following properties:
Table: DailyTimeSheet
JoinSource: EmploymentInformati on
LinkType: OuterJoin

I had a grid to display the fields with following properties:
DataSource: EmploymentInformati on

Now, grid display me all the Employees either they have matching results in
"DailyTimeSheet" or not.. Grid contains both datasources field. As I enter the
data in "PRTimeSheet" datasource fields, a record is automatically created and
is saved in PRTimeSheet table.

I want to filterize the results on the basis of :
"EmploymentInformat ion.PayGroupCode "
"EmploymentInformat ion.EmployeeId"
"TimeSheet.WorkDate "

How can I give "Ranges" for all these fields?
And where I have to give?

I am facing a really serious problem..... .. Quick reply will be highly
appreciated. ....

Thanks in Advance!

Ehtasham Ur Rahman