Yifat,

It sounds like you may have missed importing and running the frxmetadata.xpo
that comes with the Service Pack. That xpo generates the number of dimensions,
the name, and the length of dimension that the dimension wizard uses. Then in
the dimension wizard you have to specifically point to the metadata file that
the xpo created when you ran it, then (still in the wizard) you need to add the
dimensions that you want to use.

As well, have you run the 4 sql jobs that come with the service pack?

There is a readme.txt that comes with the sp that tells which jobs to run and
the order.

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Danny