Hi Every one

I want to configure workflow that I want to exclude some ""items"" form this
process..

for example when a person creates Purchase Requisition for an item number 10001
named Screws, this order should not enter the workflow process. just skip every
thing and has to create Purchase Order Automatically.

For this i did following setup. While creating Purchase Requisition Workflow
configuration, On the General Tab, i enabled Set condition for use and i set a
condition " Purchase Requisition lines.Item Number - isnot - value - "10001"".
So i think this condition will skip the further workflow process for the
specified item.
But when i created a new order for the item 10001 it is going through workflow
approval steps only as usual!!

So Please suggest me what setup i need to make exclusion for items in Purchase
Requisistion Workflow...

Waiting for the Reply..