Exactly. But, even if the field attached with some enum type and after removed
from AOT (i.e., field is empty but, property is in Bold), it's printing the id
value of removed/un-available enum in AOT.
Please check.

Regards,
KBS
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Sumit Loya <loya.su...@...>