Hi,

sorry to disturb you again and again.
For the table DEL_BMModuleParm, for the field BuildID, EnumType propery is in
bold but no enum attached against it, means, the attached enum may be removed
at later point of time.

Now,

If the Enum removed without removing the references from the AOT, it would have
print the enum id of that removed Enum. but, it's printing only 65535.

Since The enum id value printing 65535 means balnk, how come the
EnumType property still in bold?

After making the EnumType property into normal (by pressing enter as we know)
it's printing enum id as 65535. Fine. but, how it can possible to print the
same enum id in both the cases?

Please clarify.

Thanks && Regards,
KBS