From: Agus Riyadi <agusa...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Worklow
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 10 August, 2009, 11:52 AM

Hi,

Open Administration > Setup > Server configuration.
Check if on the right after AOS name, there is column 'Is batch server'
activated.

Regards,

Agus

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Anitha S <mail2eanitha@ gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
It is not necessary you should use the tutorial form.
When you do WorkFlow setup configuration wizard , set up batch process for the
same.
Batch will take care of job processing.

I tried without tutorial form and it worked for me.

Regards,
Anitha

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Craig Fidler <cfid...@bs3. co.za> wrote:

Hi All,

I have installed workflow. Have the jobs up and running however it does not
process the que. When I use the Tutorial_Workflow it processes what’s in the
que.

Any thoughts as to what the problem maybe?

Regards

Craig

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com