Hi,
   Check in Excel sheet for "*ItemId*" column.
   The column should be in *Text format*.
   I guess it should be in General format in your case.
   Right Click the cell , Select Format Cells and assign *Text* to the cell.

  Or try this simple case, copy all the Item Ids and paste it in a *notepad*
.
  Copy the same from notepad and *paste* it again in ItemId cells.
  If you check the format of those cells, you will find them in Text
Format.Try importing the Excel now.

  Hope this helps!!!

Regards,
anitha