I guess you will find the data in *back end*.but not in reflected in front
end.
Try including the other two tables as specified by Nitin.

I tried without those 2 tables in my excel and imported. It worked for me.
Try this.My defintion group set up is as follows:
In *Definition group*, when you do *Table Setup,* Check if you have included
those 2 tables.

I have attached my Excel that i tried for importing.Please verify.