Hi Hernán,

Thanks for your comments.

I am not convinced that they Payment schedule will work, as the company
physically recieves invoices.

So for example, my client will have a PO with a vendor to setup the Office. The
PO will be for total of $200 000. The vendor will send invoices to my client
every month for a different amount (depending to time spent and other expenses
that the vendor incurred), untill they reach 200 000 (they could reach more
than that). But that is the basic idea. Every month would be different.
How will we manage being invoiced for more than 200 000?
(The client also wants the PO to be approved).

Would it be correct that the Payment schedule is really ONE invoice that will
be paid off over a period of time...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yifat