There is no need to have AD installed. The laptop windows server 2008 is joined
to a Domain. To log to a domain you have to authunt ticate to a AD, but still
once you are not connected to the LAN you can still login to windows.

Anyway the issue is solved and AX is working now even if Im not on the LAN and
without having AD installed.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Krieger" <krie...@...>