I could not get the clear picture of ur query. I understood the first part
of it.
 Try this.
 From your question , i understud PURCHID is in the datasource.
 So you can directly use it as *datasourcename.PurchID or
FormControName.text()* and pass it as         parameter to the class method.
 Else you can pass the Table as parameter.

 Hope it helps!!!

 Regards,
 Anitha