From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of somnath jana
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 3:02 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Calculattion of Deprecciattion by
proposal when Assets are imported in Ax 2009

Hi!!

Fixed Asset relates no of linked information like (a) Asset Group - with
Asset , (b) Depreciatiation books, (c) Fixed Asset Posting information and
finally If Fixed asset as Capital Goods. I gauss that there is some thing
missing, when you import the fixed asset data in th the Fixed asset table.

Please check all related link informaion. I think it may solve you quiry...

Thanks and Regards,

Somnath Jana

  _____