Hi,

If it is a dot net method that you are accessing, it is highly probable that
the method takes an object of type System.Xml.XmlDocument as input and is
also returning System.Xml.XmlDocument as output.

Try passing / receiving an object of type System.Xml.XmlDocument.

Note: Ax's XmlDocument class is a different object that
System.Xml.XmlDocument.

Regards,
Sumit Loya