Hi sumit,

I am using System.Xml.XmlDocument, still I am getting that error. I dont want
to convert into string and exchange because it will decrease the performance. I
directly want to exchange the xml objects.

Thanks and regards,
Giridhar Raj

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Sumit Loya <loya.su...@...>