James,

Very strange. When I shut down our AOS'es (2 of them), I would afterwards
delete the .aoi file and also the .udb file. Then, after restart of Ax in
2 tier mode the .aoi file gets rebuild, as you know. In my installations
(live, test and dev) the .aod files are getting "re-dated"...

I actually thought this was the normal behaviour, although it seems
strange that a file has it's date changed just by reading it.

/Jens