Thanks Mike

Just to clarify when you say modify is that from within AX label editor or
direct to the ald file?

Thanks again Jens and Mike for your invaluable input J

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Matta
Sent: 17 December 2009 22:25
To: axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AOD modified date

We have noticed that the .aod file date modified gets changed when
restarting the AOS's - after having modified label files.

  _____

To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
From: djf1...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 21:27:53 +0800

Thanks Jens

Your info is very helpful :)

The environment I got this on was AX3.0 SP2 2 Tier so I think I will try a
few more tests to see if I can reproduce it

Also I usually do not delete udb so maybe I will try with and without
deleting this file also

One final thing is your 2T client on a Terminal Server box or a stand alone
PC?  Just another factor that might somehow have an influence

Thanks again and will let you know

James