Hi Nagesh,

 The "order mode" which you are talking about is available in previous versions
of Ax, In Ax-2009 grouping can done using "group by" node available
under datasource, this i feel is more user friendly than in previous
versions. But as you mentioned we are still able to see "order mode" in many
standard reports, this from my understanding would say, as these standard
reports were upgraded from Ax-4 to Ax-2009 this old feature is still available,
but new reports in Ax-2009 doesnt have this.

I would like to hear if there are any different reasons for this behavior.

Regards,
Praveen

http://in.yahoo.com/