From: Nagesh <nageshsi...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AX 2009 Report datasource ordermode
property - Urgent
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 23 December, 2009, 1:08 AM

Hi All,

I m facing an starnage problem while creating report. I created a new report in
AX 2009 and added a salesTable in its query datasource. Now I open the
properties woindow of the query datasource. There I can't see the OrderMode
property. Also the Sorting node under the datasource is not available in this
case. But these things are there in all of the standard reports. Can you please
tell me how I can get these things in my reports also.

Its an urgent.

Thanks in advance,

Nagesh

http://in.yahoo.com/