Hai all,

I have a issue like while importing the custom type file into axapta by
creating a defination Group.

How to write a code in the conversion tab (In order to generate numberseq
(voucher) while importing) in the defination group of custom type file using
table ledgerjournaltrans.

I have to generate a number sequence for voucher while importing the custom
type file in generaljournal line in ledger moudle

can u please help how to write a code. Is it possilble to import (custom)file
from general line and also create numbersequnece at the time of importing.

thanks
kishore jyothi
9885727896