From: Anitha S <mail2eani...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Importing the customtype file using
defination group into axapta
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2009, 10:59 AM

Hi Kishore,

Try to include the logic of creating number sequence in "Import Criteria " tab
of definition group.

Hope it helps !!!

Regards,
Anitha

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 5:44 PM, kishore <kishore_jyoth@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

Hai all,

I have a issue like while importing the custom type file into axapta by
creating a defination Group.

How to write a code in the conversion tab (In order to generate numberseq
(voucher) while importing) in the defination group of custom type file using
table ledgerjournaltrans.

I have to generate a number sequence for voucher while importing the custom
type file in generaljournal line in ledger moudle

can u please help how to write a code. Is it possilble to import (custom)file
from general line and also create numbersequnece at the time of importing.

thanks
kishore jyothi
9885727896

http://in.yahoo.com/