We used Item-Customer groups and assigned available items to associated groups.
This group is assigned to customer, so salestable inherits this group ID. We
added the external item number to the salesline. If you could enter an item
using the external item number, then the item was allowed. I think we had to do
a minor modification in salesline to do the lookup-- v2.5 was a long time ago
:}

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "tarekeg2" <tarek...@...>