Alcon

i am facing following errors while synchronizing the database in dynamics ax
2009. i tried my best to find its solution in google but could not. i am not
sql server expert. if you probide me guide lines i hope i shall be able to
solve it. errors are below

1. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is
compatible with field ContactPersonID
2. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is
compatible with field EmpId
3. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is
compatible with field PartyID
4. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is
compatible with field OrganizationUnitID

your easiest method of help will be much appreciated.

thanks
Irshad