From: Irshad <heartambassa...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] UNION QUERY PROBLEM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 2:02 PM

      Alcon

i am facing following errors while synchronizing the database in dynamics ax
2009. i tried my best to find its solution in google but could not. i am not
sql server expert. if you probide me guide lines i hope i shall be able to
solve it. errors are below

1. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is compatible
with field ContactPersonID
2. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is compatible
with field EmpId
3. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is compatible
with field PartyID

4. There is a field mismatching in union query Filed AccountNum is compatible
with field OrganizationUnitID

your easiest method of help will be much appreciated.

thanks
Irshad