Hi Kumar.

I hope I understand you correctly. You want to assign your workitem to
different people based on the ProjId of the document that you are working
with? It is relatively easy to accomplish this if you have a bit of X++
skills. You can simply create your own workflow ParticipantProvider class
and link it up to the workflow template that you are using. The participant
provider class allows the developer to return a user or set of users based
on a token and the document in question.

For your example I would create a Participant Provider class that defines
two tokens: 1) Project Manager and 2) Requester.

If you are looking for an example of this I have written a tutorial on how
to do something similar in dynamics ax workflow
http://workflowax.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/participant-provider-example/This
example uses a PurchTable as a source document and assigns users based
on the document's dimensions.

Let me know if this helps.
Regards
Jonathan