From: Pankaj Kant <pankaj_k...@infosys.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Ax2009 Upgrade Issue
To: "Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com"
<Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 6:33 PM

Hi Every One

We are  upgrading Ax4.0 Sp1  instance to Ax 2009.I completed Application
upgrade. Now I am stuck in DB upgrade ,presynch step(After 11 % completion ,its
not
proceeding further), I don’t Have any idea why it is not going ahead

Please find below the steps which I had done so far :

1)Installed Ax 2009  (Pointed to Ax 4.0 DB ,service is not started at this
point).
2)Installed Ax 2009 Sp1(service is not started at this point)
3)Copied the upgraded aods
4)Started the service
5)Completed the steps in Upgrade Check list till Presynch...

There are around 214 jobs in Presynch ,but after the 25th job its not
proceeding and its not showing any error also..remaining jobs are moving to
'Waiting' status.

I request the group members to throw some light on this issue

Thanks in Advance

Pankaj