Hello,

In my case, inventory recalculation of 3 months of transactions consumes more
than 10 days and still 270 items in calculation list with decrease rate of 1
item per two days. To avoid this I have two work arounds:

1 - change session date to 1/2/2010 and run inventory close with recalculation
till 31/1/2010. Then set session date to 1/3/2010 and run inventory
recalculation till 28/2/2010 and so on. This way closing consume 1.5 hours and
recalculation consumes 25 minutes.

2 - Run inventory close routine without recalculation for each month
individually. This way closing consumed 3 hours.
I am asking which method is more recommended? Should they give the same results
for items cost? Why closing takes much time in the second procedure?

Regards,

Belal