From: Anitha Santosh <mail2eani...@gmail.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 9 April, 2010 12:11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Creating alert rule for two Diff Forms
Having Same Data Source.

Hi ..

Right click on the field in the form where you need to create alert and give
the conditions.

Run the batch job. (Basic->Periodic->Alerts->Change Based Alerts)

When the condition is met, alert will ge generated automatically in Ax window.

It is also possible to generate email alert. The process is different for this.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Regards,
Anitha

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:57 AM, kishore <kishore_jyoth@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

>Hai All,
>
>very Urgent!!!
>please
>Is It Possible That Creating a Alert Rules For Two different Forms Have the
>same datasource. If it Possible How to Implement it please help me from.
>
>Cheers
>kishore

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/