Hi,

Rename can be done quite straightforward in the label properties. There are
one enum (SysDimension) and several *dimension* EDTs which the label need to
be changed. Use find tool to find all objects with that name.

To add new financial dimension,from Ax 4.0 there is add new dimension wizard
(Tools > Development Tools > Wizard > Fin dimension Wizard). Run it in a
development layer e.g. VAR,CUS.
This wizard will only run if you have bought additional license. After
complete you need to compile and synchronize.

Not sure if Anitha Santosh managed to do it manually without having to buy
additional license.

Regards,

Agus