Hey Mahesh,

Can you check How \Forms\DocuView is designed. Like in if a customer wants
to attach a document or any other stuff we can do it by document handling.

In your case can u customise the docuView form so that u can attach that pdf
file and u can view the file?

Pls correct me if this is not wat u needed

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:17 PM, mahesh tej <goto_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

>  Hi Experts,
>
> Is it possible to display a pdf file in AX? Preferably without Active-X
> controls or in worst case, a free downloadable control.
>
> Thanks,
> Mahesh Tej
>
> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger.
> Download Now! http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Santosh.R

Please don't print this email unless you really need to. This will preserve
trees on our planet.