From: maheswarareddy atchi <atchi_mah...@yahoo.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 20 April, 2010 12:19:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Reading pdf in Ax?

I Really dont know , if this would help you, but can definitely take a cue from

Please connect the system you are working on to the internet, preferably to
your local application. Please use a standard application with the demo data in
it

go to the CRM --> Periodic --> Marketing Automation --> Encyclopedia -

The preview is shown in the bottom screen. Hope this would help, if you already
know please ignore. I am no tech guy.

Mahesh Reddy