Hi Venkat,

You can always go back to PO and do the changes. To keep a track of PO's
ammended, you have to post PO every time you make changes.

The changes will get stored in PO->Inquiries Button->Purchase order.

The changes will be stored in the form of

Ex:

PO number-1(Orginal PO with 10 Qty)
PO number-2(Ammended PO with 12 Qty)
PO number-3(Ammended PO with 15 Qty)