Hi there,I need support regarding the following related to HR module in AX 2009:

Employees related to specific departments are managed by one team while
employees related to another set of departments are managed by another team.
How can we setup AX in a way that each team can only access data (employee
information, recruitment project, positions, jobs,) related to the employees it
managed (belong to the specific departments)?
Does organization units help or related to any kind of permissions?
Are Organization units related to Dimensions (Dept, cost center, purpose)?If we
need to define for each employee the branch, department and sub- department, do
we need to use dimensions or the organization unit?
Thanks and appreciate your support