From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of udi
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:17 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Urgent hardware
Sizing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP

We are about to implement AX2009. I'd to get some input about hardware from
someone other than are vendor. Their first thought is to use a
san's....seems like alittle over kill for us.

- Can anyone give me guide lines or a link to amount of hard drive space
need on the SQL server.
- Also any thoughts on the hardware it self. Mostly as it relates to all the
channels need for SQL.

We have 40 local users and starting with 25 for the web portal. Two location
connected by a T1 line. We'll have about 300,000 trans action the first
year. Growing by about 10% a year.