Guys, I have uploaded a new license to my system to add the Project Accounting
II module.

In brief, the system does not care about any WIP setting in the Project Groups.

I have made all the setup to make the posting goes to Balance Accounts but it
is not working. I have made the project group and the posting profile properly.

The strange thing also, when I empty the Posting profile for the WIP - Cost
part and try to post, the system gives me this error:
"No account number exists for account type WIP - Cost value for project XXX"

And when I provide it in the posting profile, it picks the "Cost" account
directly.

Any Idea ??

Regards

Abdullah Al Nunu