Dear All,

I want your help regarding the following:

Each employee is monthly eligible for X number of vacation days and from the
day the employee joined the company.

I want the system to accumalate the vacation days for each employee on monthly
bases based on the employee's starting date. Accumalate the vacation days in
"VacationDays". As well it is required to update the "vacationDays" based on
the Absence Journal once being approved and posted and the absence code is of
type "vacation".

05/07/2010:Employee A, starting date = 05/07/2010. VacationDays=0.

Once the date is 05/08/2010, the system should add 2 for the vacationDays
05/08/2010Employee A, starting date = 05/07/2010. VacationDays=2.
05/09/2010Employee A, starting date = 05/07/2010. VacationDays=4.
If the employee get approval and post an absence journal for 1 day vacation,
the system than must subtract 1 from the vacation days.

How can we establish this requirement? what is the code? and when will be
triggered?