Dear All,

I have a doubt regarding the AX 2009 licensing versions.

A) In QRG, they are talking about the following:

1)Business Essentials.2)Advanced Management.3)Advanced Management
Enterprise.4)Additional Components.

B)While in the Excel pricing sheet we can find:

1)Business Ready Licensing - Business Essentials Edition.
2)Business Ready Licensing - Advanced Management Edition.
3)Module Based Licensing - Enterprise.

i)The doubt or confusion is about "Advanced Management Enterprise" and how
defined or mapped to the excel sheet? OR is it the Advanced Management in
addition to the Additional components?
ii) Is the Module based Licensing still valid for new customers or when do we
use it?
iii) The Multi-site or GVA in the excel pricing sheet, how can we know what each
agreement means(example: Multi Agreement tier D?Mutli Agreement Tier E?